Request an Appointment - Call us today: 1300 885 803
For Health Professionals:
Sydney Women’s Endosurgery Centre (SWEC) – www.swec.com.au
- This active academic centre consists of Australia’s pioneering and leading Gynae-Endoscopic Surgeons in the field of laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery. Dr. Sarah Choi teaches regularly in their highly reputable 5-day advanced laparoscopic surgery course, which is held three times a year.
Dr. Choi is a member surgeon and part of the teaching faculty of SWEC since 2014. Before that, she completed a two-year post-specialist extensive surgical fellowship in Advanced Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery with SWEC (2011-2013).
Sydney West Advanced Pelvic Surgery (SWAPS) – www.swaps.net.au
- The SWAPS is comprised of gynaecologists who provides laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgical service in Western Sydney.
American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL) – www.aagl.org
- The AAGL is one of the leading association promoting minimally invasive gynaecologic surgery among surgeons worldwide. It counts among its membership the pioneers in technique and procedures in gynecologic surgery.
Australasian Gynaecological Endoscopy & Surgery Society (AGES) – www.ages.com.au
- The AGES is the premier gynaecological surgical association with a mission to promote the highest standards of clinical and minimally invasive surgical care for women in Australasian region. Dr. Choi participates in fellow training for the AGES national Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy Fellowship Programme. She has also given award-winning talks in their national congresses and annual scientific meetings, which are one of the major platforms for gynaecological surgeons to share up-to-date knowledge and their experience in minimally invasive and pelvic surgery.
“Thinking about gynaecologic surgery? 4 things every patients should consider” - Click here
- An article on AAGL’s (American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists) patient education website summarizing what you need to consider before going ahead for a gynaecologic surgery
A Proud Member / Fellow of the following professional bodies: